Computer Gaming World gives 4.5 stars

Ron Meier

In the December 2005 issue, CGW gave DiF 4.5 stars and Editor's choice. They also used the game in a section called Tom v. Bruce where these two guys play a game against each other and describe their experience while attempting to share their wit. The wit part usually falls flat on their face, but the exposure for the game is pretty cool.

Yeah I noticed the feeding frenzy. Funny I stop posting in the forums a long time ago due to attitudes of people, but after reading the reviews of DiF, I decided to stop by and when I saw a need that I could fill, I couldn't resist. LOL.

Now I am deciding whether or not to pick up DiF. smile.gif

I went out and bought the magazine today. They did a great job of covering the game!

A very nice review and a page and a half of Solomons after action report.

They did make the point of wanting to see more of the game's 'guts' revealed, like the exact calculations for Fatigue and such. That might be a good point.

Originally posted by Ron Meier:

I have decided because of the articles and MantaRay's fine point ;) I have decided to pick up the game Dan.

I expect your vote in the upcoming election Ron. Well that is if you can tear yourself from the game. smile.gif

And Dan my paycheck didnt show up in the mail AGAIN!!! Starting to think my career in wargames has hit a "stall". Cant get elected w/o money and cant pass that law on mandatory purchase of DIF and Battlefront games.....

-Ray