Midway

Guest Mike

I see SOME people are getting to playtest Midway already......at least I assume they're playtesting and it isn't a conspiracey to make me the only person in the world who can't play it ;)

so when's it gonna be ready huh??!!

smile.gif

We haven't set a date for release yet. I can tell you that SOMETHING will be released around November 7.

If the Midway campaign has been tested to our satisfaction by November 7, then we will release it then. If not, we'll release the Ki-102 Randy aircraft on November 7, and the Midway campaign will come out a couple weeks after that.

Well, since he didn't even seem to know about the Me-262 aircraft that everyone else has been having so much fun with, I thought it best not to taunt him about the Midway campaign. ;)

Woohoo! I get promoted to Lead Programmer!? Dan, does this mean I get a raise?

Originally posted by Dan Verssen:

There are good points and bad points to the title change of "Lead Programmer".

The good point is a cooler title.

The bad point is, it isnt really some much of a pay 'raise', as a pay 'adjustment'.

Around this place we have a saying - the longer the job title the shorter the salary! :rolleyes:

anyone else see that movie from the 80's where the nuke carrier went back in time to 1941 and F-14's shot down zero's??

I did..."The Final Countdown" with Kirk Douglas and Martin Sheen and James Farentino.

Originally posted by Stalin's Organist:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dan Verssen:

There are good points and bad points to the title change of "Lead Programmer".

The good point is a cooler title.

The bad point is, it isnt really some much of a pay 'raise', as a pay 'adjustment'.

Around this place we have a saying - the longer the job title the shorter the salary! :rolleyes:

anyone else see that movie from the 80's where the nuke carrier went back in time to 1941 and F-14's shot down zero's?? </font>