I would look in the scripts folder of the campaign and in the back of the manual. Describes various events that impact u.s. entry as well as the steady rate of change.

Hope folks can be a bit less sarcastic with a newbie. I like this community and hope it will grow.

Just my little 2 cents as a relative newbie.

Lparkh, excuse us (me & Liam) we've been here for awhile.

The game is intuitive, as Liam states, we all know history, proceed with that in mind.

Not sure if you're aware of the tradition here, but its always been about finding out the game nuiances for ourselves. :cool:

There are things Hubert himself won't disclose, even to us veterans. :confused:

Think of it as the SC legacy.

;)

Are you playing SC2 or SC2-WaW? In WaW, there is a 25% chance that Germany Declares war on USA when Pearl Harbor gets bombed. Depending on what you do, USA can come in as early as August '41 or as late as Sept. '42, in most games, and, that is a wide area for entry. Beyond that, when you declare war on countries, have % on and watch the entry increases for USA and USSR.

hi! is there anyway to delay USA entry war to like 1943 if i spent a lot of money on diplomatic points? I have been playing this game for a long time too!! But i am just having trouble beating the AI as axis on the highiest difficulty level and the AI is no longer a pieace of cake!! I think the AI might cheat or the Axis player has to much disadvantage Please HELP!