Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I would like to know why it takes so long for delivery to the UK, according to the order page items for the UK are despatched from Ireland. I order on the 16 Nov & it still hasn't arrived,thats 7 working days,11 oveall.

Earlier in the year I purchased an item from a firm in Ohio which was considerably larger & heavier than SC2 & there was no special delivery instruction. It went thro' customs & I had it in 5 days.

Is it the Lepricorns or perhaps they are having too many Black & Tans?

Alan :( :mad:

The real reason is pretty simple. This game (and I assume your asking about the Bundle Pack or the WaW expansoin) only began shipping in mid November as we were waiting for the CD's to be mastered and sent to us from the replication company.

For most customers, we were then able to ship out immediately, but for customers in Europe, we have to still transfer the new CD's to our warehouse in Ireland so they can ship them out.

Usually this process takes about a week to ten days, and when we can, we actually try and coordinate the official *release* to coincide with the CD's arriving in Ireland, but we can't always anticpate issues that tend to crop up when shipping in large bulk across the ocean. As such, when a game is FIRST released, it can sometimes take a few extra days for an item to arrive in Europe, but once the Irish warehouse is fully stocked, the shipping times are back to normal.

Having said all of that, your order should be arriving shortly. But if it doesn't arrive by weeksend, email us at sales@battlefront.com and we can check on it for you.

Thanks!

Madmatt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

sorry about this but there has been a serious hiccup in our second UK warehouse which has led to delays in getting a number of orders out customers. Only a few dozen customers are affected and we have only been informed about the problems by the warehouse staff when it was already way too late. We reacted immediately and have dispatched the games from our US warehouse. Unfortunately this means longer transit times, especially now during the holiday season.

Martin

Yes, we can do that of course. Email us at sales@battlefront.com.

PS. The only reason we didn't do this is because we were assuming that most people who order an HG product in the first place did so for a reason, i.e. they might not be able to download the game due to slow connection etc. But if somebody wants to do it, he should email us.

Green devil, thanks for the reply. I ordered mine on th 16 Nov 2007,the tracking No. from the US Postal Services gave out that it had left the USA on the 12 Dec 2007, but it still hasn't arrived !!

I think I'm going to forget all about this game & go and play tiddly winks instead.

Alan