Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Stronger! Yeah , yeah

The Axis in strategic games are best played by the chess master type. Someone whose mind is one giant spreadsheet ("Belgium on Turn 2, England on Turn 16, Iran on Turn 47"). I am in awe of such disciplined minds, mostly because I lack one. I'm more of an opportunistic player, which explains why I prefer the Allies.

DT

Sombra has discovered the essence of playing the Axis. If the Axis have so many opportunities to make mistakes, that's because they have so many opportunities to succeed.

I've played a lot of paper and computer strategic games. My experience has been that a poor Axis player will lose quickly and in humiliation (this I speak from personal experience). But a good Axis player will tend to win more often than not. They start the game with the initiative and the resources to make a winning strategy.

But the only way to test SC2's play balance is to clone Sombra and have him play himself.

Diced Tomato

Can only second dicedtomato smile.gif :

Axis have a lot of opportunities to make mistakes that will cost them the war and a bad axis player can loose the war very fast.

But if he has some experience and avoids these mistakes, then Axis is in the advantage and will most likely win the war.

This is similar to SC 1, where new players can play without a bid and even Allies are in the advantage, while with some experience - especially of the axis player - Allies need bonus mpps of up to above 10.000 mpps in SC 1 smile.gif .

I think that you're just an AxiPhob Terif

Come over to the Allied Side feel the Power of my Industrial Tech

::Light beams come out of his hands and you see 12 level 4 Red tanks appear!::

Not even Stalin could've caught that #

Originally posted by Terif:

Can only second dicedtomato smile.gif :

Axis have a lot of opportunities to make mistakes that will cost them the war and a bad axis player can loose the war very fast.

But if he has some experience and avoids these mistakes, then Axis is in the advantage and will most likely win the war.

This is similar to SC 1, where new players can play without a bid and even Allies are in the advantage, while with some experience - especially of the axis player - Allies need bonus mpps of up to above 10.000 mpps in SC 1 smile.gif .