Report Enhancement Ideas

1. HQ Report

I would like to see a HQs Report added to the reports screen. This report would list friendly and enemy HQ units that have been spotted by the players at any time during play (on the current or previous turns) - Name, Medals and Date of Destruction (if applicable)

Example

Rommel Medals 2.1

Patton Medals 1.0 Killed: 12/15/1945

2. Production Report

At Intel Advantage +1 you see the actual production MPPs totals for a nation

Example

UK Intel 1, USSR 0, USA 0, Germany Intel 1, Italy Intel 0

Allies See

Germany Production ?

Italian Production 80

Axis See

UK ?

Russia 300

USA 250

3. Compatative Research Report

At Intel Advantage +2 you see the number of chits each nation has invested in research (not which research areas they are invested in).

Example

UK Intel 2, USSR 0, USA 0, Germany Intel 2, Italy Intel 0

Example:

Axis see: USA 4 chits, Russia 5 chits, UK ?

Allies see: Italy 3 chits, Germany ?

[ June 03, 2006, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Edwin P. ]

1. --> Great Idea, i would love to get much more reports like this as well.

2. --> Nice idea as well, but i would suggest, that exact amounts should only be available if the intel advantages is even higher than +1

And even if your intel is at the same level or below that of your enemy you should see numbers. False ones!

3. --> I would suggest a different kind of info: at intel advantage +2 you get always a message when your opponent reached / completed a new research-level ("italy discovered aa lvl 1, sire").

Maybe one could advance this: when the enemy withdraws research chits, you get a note about this as well?

Anyway: i would welcome any kind of further improvements regarding history / conduct of the game

smile.gif