Would like to pre-order but....

From what it looks like it appears CD versions only are being sold. Will there be a downloadable version? I was going to pre-order toinight (4/12/06) and still will but that means I'll have to wait 2-3 weeks before I get it I suppose then, correct? I live in the US and I've had experiences where games I've ordered take about 2-3 weeks.

Any help and/or info wold be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Lose.... you idiot(not you jjr)...not loose.

You lose your dog and post a lost and found reward, or you turn him loose so he can take a sh1t.

Lose like lost, forfeited, defeated.

Loose, unsecure, untied, slack, vague, promiscuous...like the hangman draped the noose, loosely around your neck.

Hi Kyros,

We are implementing full download support here shortly. In fact, as you may have seen from the forum, some people are downloading right now, but at the moment download spots are limited (until the server vendor can get us the bandwidth they had originally promised).

If you want to pre-order right now, you WILL be able to download (maybe as early as tomorrow) AND you will also get the CD and printed manual, and you will get BOTH for 10 bucks less than the cost for both (download and CD with Manual both) will be once the game is in stock (45 as opposed to 55 bucks).

So, you can pre-order now, and we will email you once your download is ready, or wait another day or two while we get the kinks worked out of the download system a little more.

Either way, you WILL be able to download the full game before it ships.

Madmatt

Kyros, the order system is not automated just yet to do this. Instead, we auto-send emails with download links once a day at the moment, at least for the next few days until the full system is implemented. So if you placed your order now, then you should get your email with download instructions and personal license key sometime tonight.

Mrtin