War of the Worlds on CMMODS

Page 39 + 113 of the manual smile.gif

But you also see it in the game if you have a look at the expected combat results smile.gif .

@Moonslayer:

If you want to change the halved attack values for the streets you don´t need to change the terrain type but only change the negative defence bonuses (-1) into zero or positive ones.

The question is if it is necessary to change it, since how it is now you get a nice fight in the buildings and not only one unit row on the streets smile.gif .

P.S.: defence bonuses of the buildings could be a bit improved, especially if you change the streets but also without - would make planing ahead and using the right terrain more worthwhile smile.gif .

I gave the streets negative terrain modifiers to represent the lack of cover. I also reasoned that while the builings may give some cover to the occupants, the heat-ray would not be stopped by much.

In retrospect I could provide more cover from air attack in buildings... this would offset the martian advantage a little.

Im glad to see that V1.01 is up & at em!.

I have just finished working Saturday & Sunday![Total days worked...Tue(Job-Start)-to Sun(7-days)], 5 more days to go before i have time to try out 'War of the Worlds'!. Im too tired even now!,...to do much,...but will try it out soon!.

Yeah, I have just spent the weekend updating the Cyprus mod and introducing new graphics... the old ones were a little untidy imho.

Check out the Turkish airfleets, they are another of my creations... F100d Super Sabres. I am very happy with them 8-)

Hope you like both mods. My next mod is going to be another 'different' one... more on that in due course ;)