When do the boundaries of SC2 expand beyone Europe?

I remember a discussion somewhere on battlefront.com about SC2 would not expand the border boundaries beyond Europe because after SC2 was released, a plethora of mods and edits would be generated by the more hardcore gamers to include the Pacific Front.

Thoughts? Any estimate when this would come about?

Before anyone suggests "Why don't you do it".....I only want to benefit from someone elses hard work (tounge in cheek)....and I think it is beyond my abilities and knowledge.

I'm not disapointed. I just want wider borders inclusive of the Pacific Theatre. That would entail generating units from China, Japan, ect as well as the land and sea tiles. Not a small task. And definitely not one I would want to tackle. My question is if there is someone working it (with the editor or other mod tool), when would the rest of us who want to benefit from someelses work expect it to hit the 'streets'?

Honch's mod goes up to China, and has a spot for Japan to come west, but does not have the Pacific Theatre of Operations. There is a mod for Pacific still in testing stages, and it's release is behind schedule at the moment.