Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Rhode Island is an inspiration, showing that even a small place can do things in a big way.

And our friend Kuni is also an inspiration, showing how a simple mountain herdsman, half frozen from the arctic winter, can come down to the big city and, well, uh, hmmm, -- let me get back to you on that one. smile.gif

Chapters 7-56 of the Kuniworth International Society of Fans and Admirers Members Guide gives a brief history of his awe inspiring conjugal exploits, through 2002. :cool:

I'm just glad he's here to warn us about people like BioWizard. smile.gif

Looks as though BioWizard is the victim of a bad rap, my apologies for villainizing the man, it was done with the best of intentions. :confused: :eek: -- Uh, you know what I mean. :D

Sometimes the saintly Swede becomes over zealous in his sacred task.

Anyway, the same thing happened to me back in 02 and it was the same sort of thing, one guy saying I was Gremlin Lover and Claus Barbie and the other guy saying me and another member were the same person and we were both kicked out and he did a lot of rejoicing and -- and I still talk to the guy?!! tongue.gif

Meanwhile, thankfully, the children have returned to the SC-2 Forum.

Image18.jpg

"We got the wrong information on BioWizard, he's really a nice guy."

-- I'm not listening to Kuniworth anymore. See, I'm putting my hands over my ears. And I don't think he likes children, he's only pretending to."

-- -- "I hate Kuniworth!"

-- -- -- "Me neither, uh, me too!"