New To SC2 Blitz, Wheres the Music?

I have the music option selected yet i will only hear music briefly if i go over a capital. Is there supposed to be music during the whole game? I installed my game via a digital download, waiting for physical copy so I do not know it this is the reason why. Thanks

Music is just for the intro when the Game loads up!. It's not meant for Music to be played all the time that the Game is running!.

In any case, if Music were incorporated into the Game, i would need an option to turn it off, as there are times when i would not want to listen to it or that i need silence...so as not to disrupt anyone else in my vicinity!.

You can do that, just replace the mpp_collection.wav file in the sound folder with one of your own wav's ;)

So at the start of each mpp collection your own track will start.

Be sure to backup the original file though.

You can do the same thing with alot more files, just make sure you don't use the ones that you click often. City sounds would be nice to use for it.

The Panzer General 2 music was awesome. It didn't become annoying over time also. Perhaps you could add those to the rotation this way smile.gif

xwormwood!!!... YOU have a 'Most-Excellent-Idea' there!. It is a shame that SSI is GONE!!!...and that "Hubert" should think about buying the right's!.

'PanzerGeneral' ...still has legions of followers, including myself, and it has many websites catering to the PG2 crowd!.

With all the experience and know-how that "Hubert" has with SC & SC2...He would be the 'Perfect' candidate to take over the Legendary PG & PG2 Game-Right's!.

Think of how many PG4 Games that he could sell???.

YES!, 'Fantasy General' was terrific too!, that game could be updated and improved along with Panzer General !.

P.S._ I'd be willing to 'Pay-In-Advance' as-well!.

[ March 11, 2007, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Retributar ]