Hello afrika31, we will open pre-orders, but we don't usually do this until very shortly before the actual game release. There are a bunch of reasons for this, one of them being that your credit card is being charged the moment that you pre-order, so we don't want too much time to pass between that and when you receive what you paid for; the other that we want you to check out the demo first, so you know what you're buying, as we have a no-refund policy here at BFC. To make a long story short - yes, you'll be able to pre-order but not anytime soon.

Martin

Moon,

I see screenshots for SC2 but no demo...when do we get to play the Demo???

When the game is available to order what will the price range be(like that matters, I would buy it at any price range!! LOL )???

thanks Moon in advance!

[ July 12, 2004, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: 82ndReady ]

82ndReady, obviously Hubert can only make a demo when the game is largely (or fully) finished, or otherwise it won't reflect the final product smile.gif Usually we try to make a demo in the time it takes to produce finished goods, i.e. after announcing gold.

As for the price range - it will be $100 incl. VAT and will come without CD and printed manual because of its long-time play value (read: bugs that will require a few dozen patches) ;) Nah, seriously, we're looking at a normal full price release around $35-$45 or so.

Martin

Yes, you'll be able to (pre)order from Europe as well. We're never going to make an exclusive deal with a European distributor again smile.gif Seeing as we have a European warehouse to serve Europe just as quickly as the US, there is no need to, anyway.

Martin