Hi,

I have not played SC2 Blitzkrieg for almost a year and yesterday I reinstalled it , played a bit , visited the forum and saw the name of the forum's name was changed to "Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg and Weapons and Warfare". I am going to download the expansion later today and I have few questions :

1. "Weapons and Warfare " is a stand -alone expansion and not installed on Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg but SC2 Blitzkrieg must be installed. Right ?

2. Do I have to install patch v1.01 and then patch v1.02 or go straight for v1.02 ?

2. Is "Weapons and Warfare" an improved/better "SC2Blitzkrieg" and I should dump "SC2Blitzkrieg" or is it something simply different ?

Thanks

Weapons and Warfare Upgrade, is like SC Version 2.0

it will go over the top of your Blitzkrieg so you must keep your original Elicense and installation to run it, otherwise you'll have to pay the full price for both the SC2 and WAW it's only 25 for the update... It has a lot of new goodies and both SC2 vanilla and SC2 WAW are good... Just now you got tactical bombers, Artillery, AntiAir, Destroyers and an improved Map, better AI and a lot of other goodies...

Welcome back, Join Panzerliga and get into the PBEMs we need some dudes to join man

Originally posted by Liam:

Welcome back, Join Panzerliga and get into the PBEMs we need some dudes to join man

You got one more 'dude'

Just joined Panzerliga yesterday, looking forward to some good WAW pbem.

I see the SC2 season is about to reset so I guess I picked a good time to join.