Trouble controlling my commanders influence

WAIT !!! Hold the phone !!! Why do Buntas command 6? And Patton only 5? Give me a break !!! When the 3rd Army rolled thru France & Germany, Fritz wasn't so tough, were they? Beating up little old Jewish ladies is easy for Helmut, when they are walking out of their shops...or clubbing a sleeping farmer. But how about some Patton, baby?

In loving memory of General George S. Patton,

In loving memory to little old shop owners,

In loving memory of sleeping farmers,

-Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

WAIT !!! Hold the phone !!! Why do Buntas command 6? And Patton only 5? Give me a break !!! When the 3rd Army rolled thru France & Germany, Fritz wasn't so tough, were they? Beating up little old Jewish ladies is easy for Helmut, when they are walking out of their shops...or clubbing a sleeping farmer. But how about some Patton, baby?

In loving memory of General George S. Patton,

In loving memory to little old shop owners,

In loving memory of sleeping farmers,

-Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

"HEY, Wait a minute!" You guys are complaining, try another game. I'm playing Europa Unversalis, I have just paused because I'm in Real Time! In 2 seconds, Blucher is about to march across the Frontier of Northern France and cut down 200,000 Frenchies.. And I had several higher ranked Generals at 2manuever/1fire/1shock General take over for a 5/5/5 General!!!!! Now I must retreat each one of them through the disband and reorganization method to another Province and reorganize my 5/5/5 Monster to take on the Germans before I lose my army and the war in 2 seconds when his cannons and "Fire" Ability evaporates my crappy General. SC is pretty easy and straightforward

Though neat trick about move then reattach

P.S. Germans have range on their Generals because their Generals are driving Daimler Benz Rambo, Don't be Jealous tongue.gif

The Brits were too cheap to give out Rolls Royce's to their Generals tongue.gif

and a Chevy just don't cut the cheese in 1940s

"HEY, Wait a minute!" You guys are complaining, try another game. I'm playing Europa Unversalis, I have just paused because I'm in Real Time! In 2 seconds, Blucher is about to march across the Frontier of Northern France and cut down 200,000 Frenchies.. And I had several higher ranked Generals at 2manuever/1fire/1shock General take over for a 5/5/5 General!!!!! Now I must retreat each one of them through the disband and reorganization method to another Province and reorganize my 5/5/5 Monster to take on the Germans before I lose my army and the war in 2 seconds when his cannons and "Fire" Ability evaporates my crappy General. SC is pretty easy and straightforward

Though neat trick about move then reattach

P.S. Germans have range on their Generals because their Generals are driving Daimler Benz Rambo, Don't be Jealous tongue.gif

The Brits were too cheap to give out Rolls Royce's to their Generals tongue.gif

and a Chevy just don't cut the cheese in 1940s

You'd never know unless you actually got into enough to understand the dynamics. My first several games I couldn't figure out how to annex a province LOL

Eventually, with MultiPlayer you becomes probably as if not more entertaining than Strategic Command, a game lasts on average several months 1 night a week. 4-5 hours a Night, up to 8-12 player. Some have had 20-plus players but those are rare. They're now creating EU3 going to be a legendary game if it is like it's former Child

Originally posted by well-dressed gentleman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Liam:

I'm playing Europa Unversalis,

[Off topic]

Europa Universalis II? Isn't that really old? Is it any good? I think I may actually have a copy that I never bothered playing. </font>

You'd never know unless you actually got into enough to understand the dynamics. My first several games I couldn't figure out how to annex a province LOL

Eventually, with MultiPlayer you becomes probably as if not more entertaining than Strategic Command, a game lasts on average several months 1 night a week. 4-5 hours a Night, up to 8-12 player. Some have had 20-plus players but those are rare. They're now creating EU3 going to be a legendary game if it is like it's former Child

Originally posted by well-dressed gentleman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Liam:

I'm playing Europa Unversalis,

[Off topic]

Europa Universalis II? Isn't that really old? Is it any good? I think I may actually have a copy that I never bothered playing. </font>