SC is not as good without HONCH!

Really, Hubert, I can't believe you would create a world wide scenario without the great Honch! When I read about WaW I thought, "sounds like a Honch map".

Hubert, you should hire honch, or send him a percentage. I wouldn't have bought WaW except that I knew HE would do it justice. I can't wait for the first one.

Honch, if you have not purchased WaW yet, let me know and we will take up a collection.

Starts to chant "We want a Honch map!", "We want a Honch map!", "We want a Honch map!"

Not to paint a target on myself or anything but I have played with the world famous Honch map before. I was not overly impressed. The geography seemed wrong, political boundaries were somewhat inaccurate and the whole thing looked... messy.

Don't get me wrong the mod was fun to play and kudos to Honch for doing it... I just don't understand why so many people seem to hold the map in such high regard... there are better maps out there imho.

I am here, I do have WAW and am working on converting the Advanced Third Reich MOD map back to WAW by adding back terrain etc. The scale of the map is very good.

I will add in the following from my HONCH MOD:

1. Historical OOB.

2. Atomic Bomb.

3. Scripts for Territorial annexations.

4. Scripts for UK Home Guard, SS Militias, Free France and Surface Raiders.

5. East Africa theatre.

6. Trans-Jordan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Vichy Morrocco, Vichy Algeria and Slovakia.

7. Script to create Croatia.

8. More cities, forts and towns.

Life is a little hectic right now but I am working on it.

Originally posted by Honch:

I am here, I do have WAW and am working on converting the Advanced Third Reich MOD map back to WAW by adding back terrain etc. The scale of the map is very good.

I will add in the following from my HONCH MOD:

1. Historical OOB.

2. Atomic Bomb.

3. Scripts for Territorial annexations.

4. Scripts for UK Home Guard, SS Militias, Free France and Surface Raiders.

5. East Africa theatre.

6. Trans-Jordan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Vichy Morrocco, Vichy Algeria and Slovakia.

7. Script to create Croatia.

8. More cities, forts and towns.

Life is a little hectic right now but I am working on it.

Hey, take your time, I just wanted to post in anticipation of your first map. :cool:

I have really enjoyed playing your maps, thanks for all the hard work!