Liam's new winning Streak

Okay folks, the only guy to best me aside from the Jedi Master himself in the past 6 weeks is Iron Ranger and that was by a "hair"... so far:

3 wins

Rambo 1-0 Axis I crushed USSR Summer '42

Funnyman lost to my Allies, crushed by USSR in 1941, this is a PanzerLiga match and I will take the Axis quite easily so that'll be 4 wins...

Chironik@yahoo.com, doesn't surrender just runs with his tail between his legs, France never falls, 1940, was supposed to be a League match

JollyGuy is crushed by the Germans during Barbarossa (though I do not count this as official match as it was in 1.0

Terif, with his Amazing Uber Axis and his crushing move against my Italians the only man to stop me and I haven't had time to adapt to him

Come get Some tongue.gif

PanzerLiga matches only now, I challenge anyone with real steele and ability

P.S. that's going to be 4 straight wins, minus Terif tongue.gif

Liam , if you take 'Italy',...you will 1st get to see Mussolini be hung!, then 2nd...let down to the ground so that the angry Italian mob can kick him in the head!,...to vent their displeasure with his Dictatorship!.

This has come to be known as the,...'Mussolini Head-Kick',...this is no joke,...this really happened!.

Retri:

In that war the dictator's got smoked, save hitler had a peaceful sleep...

Lost 2 matches, duel ones PanzerLiga to Terif.. he is the only soul since 1.2 to beat me...except Iron Ranger. I await someone with the capability to give me a game...