I would hope to see some changes in HQ unit control. I hate it when I have six or seven units in front of a HQ and it spreads its influence on a "one" factor corp unit! As well as having my HQ suporting five units in the rear and having five more right in front of it, up in the front line. while at the same time there is a HQ doing nothing standing in the rear with the five units that are being controled by the HQ in the front! so the front guys don't get any suport while the one HQ (in the back) is left doing nothing!

And then there is my jets having to be destroyed doing interceptions!!!(out of my control)

And not being able to do the shimmy shimmy shift! why I can not swap between two hexes with two units? why not allow stacking of units and if they are still stacked by turns end they are eliminated.

It would be really nice to be able to have a view of the whole map!

Why should your opponent see from what air unit (hex, tile) they are being attacked from? (just for the fact that they will see the hex and go for it next turn if it takes a few hits).

Make it right!

I am Waltero hear me ROAR! Meow! meow!

Reminds me of the story of the thrice married virgin:

Jane was having lunch with an old friend Joan, and as happens, the topic turned to sex.

Joan: Well, I can't talk about that. I've never had sex.

Jane: What??? Isn't Hubert your third husband! How can that be?

Joan: Well, I married Frank, my first husband, on the day he was shipped off to war. Unfortunately, he never came back. I married the second time for money. Larry was elderly and enjoyed my company but was past his prime, so to say.

Jane: Well, what about Hubert, your current husband? He's young, and seems in good shape.

Joan: Well, Hubert is a computer programmer. He keeps telling me how great it's going to be when he's ready, but I still haven't got it yet!

smile.gif

[ March 02, 2005, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: Iriemon ]