Revenge of the noob-Arado vs. Aesopo

May 1942

Fierce attrition battle rages on in France. He is still trying to throw back invasion force with what he can. He previously destroyed corps and army. I destroy tank and corps in return this rd. He has to run out of offensive tank units soon and has to replace them. Roosevelt and Churchill orders troops to maintain their beacheads at all costs. Do or die!

Reds destroyed anti-tank unit in the east - Germans in defensive position. Stalin orders troops to strike back at whatever the cost!

Russians launch attack.We strike back with our anti tank units knocking down Commie tanks alittle.Dam Partisan comes to life in Murmansk(forgot to garrison)Now he will die.

In the West Franco knows a good thing when he sees it.Allied air power starts pinging at my Germans in the west.Wont challenge my flak batteries.

May 1943

Attrition battle still going on in France. We have widened our beachheads and Germany he doing everything to throw us back.

Air power has been helping tremedously and had been hampering his counter-blows.

In the east, a red army was destoyed but he lost two anti-tank units and another armor unit in turn.

A pesky red partisan unit had taken murmansk earlier and he has been having a hard time to dislodge it. He has devoted an air tac, paratroops and army to try to get at it.

German forces attacked the peaceful portugese and took them out.

June 43

Red offensive had suffered some unit losses.

Rain grounded our air power in the west. Still slogging it through France.

Spanish cruiser that ventured out was promptly sunk.

Murmansk fell to a combined army, para, two air tacs attack.

Hopefully weather should clear next rd in the west.

Axis units close in on the last Commie capital.He has 1 ground unit left and some H.Q.s plus three airfleets.I have prettywell my whole army on the board.

In the West the Allies hang on(for now).As soon as the weather turns we will attack.Right now just sitting back in our forts drinking beer.

The Allies surrender.To many Axis mpps(getting about 700per turn before Russia taken).It was a good battle.

Was greatly suprised by the Russian high tech. fighters though.I had to change my strategy to combat them.Couldnt just go plowing through with my planes as usual.