Things I would like to see!

The Patton Drives east with event choices makes for even more fun and diversity!!!

I would like to see the following EVENTS.

1.If England falls, the choice of where to relocate the capital.

2.Russia had a VAST manpower pool, when Russia is attcked they need some, so so Milita units as they simply cannot stave off a veteran play as is now.

3.The English fleet was substancially larger that the German fleet.

4.As far as quality and quantity the Britsh air fleet did manage to hold the germans off from operation sea lion, aliebet it was an incredibly close thing , maybe england need an extra starting fighter.

5. !!!! in a PvP game it would be beyond great to be able to give expiriance and expert rating choices to handicap games, just like the AI. We could see a lot more inexpirianced players play expirianced players!!!!

The first and last option appeal to me, for obvious reasons, the others would just imbalance the game. For instance, if Germany would keep to the original plan (killing the Royals instead of the round hats), UK might have been subdued later on (and not having 2 fronts, perhaps the USSR too). Germans did have triple the fighters/planes you know...

Miech!:

Yes!... the German's did have many more aircraft, i would guess that it was for-sure more than 3-1, it was probably closer to at least 4-1 or more!.

However!, the German aircraft could only stay over England for only a very short time, perhap's a half-hour or less depending on where they launched from. The British on the other hand could relaunch those Spitfires and Hurricanes perhaps up to around 5Xday!.

greetings, i need to say that it will be very difficult to "feature" the battle of britain, i know the bigest problem for the german aircraft on the battle of britain, this being the fact that each dogfight (air combat) over up United Kingdom soil, ground will be a casualty, not so for UK as shoot-ed down pilots return to duties on another plane, the germans pilots shoot-ed out on britain will be taken as prisoners, this makes the big difference, may be scripted and fix some greater casualties to luftwaffe units attacking on britain but to portrait all it will be difficult, auto-casualties on pilots, and german fighter reduced range are the greater issues and handicap greatly the luftwaffe,

best regards,

alarick.

YOUR ARGUMENT... "ALARIC!!!" ...is RIGHT on target!.

On top of all the 'logically-correct' explanation's that you gave,...had 'Hitler!' permitted the 'German-Air-Force' to continue to bomb the 'British-Airfields'...into an 'unusable state' , the British Fighter's would soon thereafter have been unable to respond to further 'Luftwaffe-Air-Assaults!'.

greetings, Retributar, you are right, front-line airfields are very important but well defended, i when make a scenario give United Kingdom Royal Air Force spitfire advantage from the begining and some enhancement to UK carrier groups, it does the job, but a realistic simulation should have all south UK coast with fortifications, and we can not left out the good UK radar-stations-net trough all the "combat zone", so, we can make all south UK coast with fortifications, add some anti aircraft units and antiaircraft radar on these fortifications, then, place over there the air fleets of the RAF, all this combined will be painfull for the germans and it is realistic, i think,

with best regards,

alarick.