AI doesn't protect its capitals? and a few Questions

* Playing the 1939 campaign as Axis, I noticed that the AI moved its units out of its capitals in Stockholm and Oslo once the countries joined the war on the Allied side (the Norwegians seemed to all be going around to attack my Finns). I could have amphib-landed one unit and taken each capital without a fight.

And near the end of the game I destroyed the Corps sitting on London with air power. The AI had a full turn to move a unit into the city (and there were plenty available), but it took no action. So I took London without a fight by landing an army unit.

* Is there a way to tell which units are eligible for Elite Reinforcement without clicking on them?

* Is there a way to tell how long a fortification has to go until it's complete after the build has already begun? It gives me an estimate initially (80 days for the one-sided fort), but I have no idea how many turns are left once it's going.

* Whenever an enemy unit is sitting on a city, the mouse-over no longer lets me know what city it is (I have to click on it). Any chance this could change?

Thanks!

- Chris

1- No for the Elite Reinforcements question. I asked for this option a while back, we'll see if Hubert ever has the time to implement it.

2- No.

Finally, the AI is being worked on for an upcoming patch, hopefully it will address the issue you mention.