Map question for the developers

Up to now I just played the demo (very good, I will buy the full version!), so this question might be redundant in the full version.

I wonder about the Germany map in the spring 40 campaign.... esp. the city of Frankfurt. It is very close to the Westwall (I wonder why it is called Siegfried Line; this is a WWI name for something completely different), and the location is everything but correct. The biggest problem is the Mining Area is northeast of Frankfurt... I live 50km northeast of Frankfurt, but their is no mining area.... this area should be close to the City of Essen where the big german coal mining area was during these times. Frankfurt should be more eastern and maybe slightly more north. If you need a City close the Westwall (for gameplay reasons or whatever), choose Stuttgart or Kaiserlautern instead... and pls move the mining area :)

If I can help you with possible alternatives pls let me know, but this is definitely very far from reality.... and somewhat funny for the people who live there.

Rgds

Basically I agree that the location of Frankfurt is not really a problem.... and there are no major other cities in this area. Frankfurt is the 5th biggest city in Germany, and the RheinMain Metroplex area has some 3mio people living there... any other city in this area is way smaller. So I suggest to keep Frankfurt, but maybe it is worth considering to place it slightly more to the norteast.

The isometric view is a bit strange anyway (this is no critic, it`s just the way it is!). Concerning the location of the mining area I would suggest to place it somewhere adjacent to Essen, south or southeast. In reality Essen and the whole Ruhr Metroplex area is a mixture of medium cities and Mining areas... and where exactly to place it is a matter of gameplay.... must not be too easy to reach for either french troop in 1940 or americans in 44/45.

I would give you an exact hex number, but sitting at work I cannot start the game.... I will do that later this week at home.