Politics and the Axis Powers

Imbalances are currently in SC2. Not that nations such as Spain were not aligned. Even Vichy or Sweden, partly Switzerland.

All these nations had their Sympathizers, many of them did what they did out of Personal Benefit none believing longterm in taking the risk of a War on the Axis side.

The Political machine is just a slight bit too sensitive toward anything you do. Allied side Naturally, they should be cautious, they were not warmongers and that has been fixed since the weaknesses it had in SC1. Though Axis have too much power Politically. The cost of Axis Diplomatic Gain should be also with some losses. If an Axis chooses to Sway a nation to be Axis as in Spain's case, Spain would've wanted portions of Vichy. In other cases the same.

Iraq, I am not certian would've ever been able to convert to Axis with Russia and India so close, with the british so strong in the Region. I suppose the fall of the Suez accurately depicts their weakness, however one must then devote all their resources to the defence of Egypt which would the UK have done this? I doubt it.

Really what else I'm trying to get across is we have softened the Plunder, which well, is alright. We've softened the effects of some of the Axis moves and hardened other ones, all aiding in putting certian checks and balances. Though This game has in way taken some of the hardcore qualities of the Axis out. There should be more incentive for conquests I think in Historical regions, and perhaps an Option, More Plunder for More Possible percentage chance of a Diplomatic Hit. Succeeding to take Minors by Diplomacy costing the Axis in losing Ports or Cities to their Minors. Naturally... This would balance the game back!

If you want Turkey to be realistic, I think that placing it's military properly entrenched around it's capitol would help, also it's doorway's to the Caucasus. Might not be bad to have Turk Partisans! They were very good fighters and vs the Greeks in the 1920s the Turks fought well and they had their own Civil War abolishing the Ottoman Empire after WW1 which had existed for what 5 centuries near?

It's okay to demonstrify the Axis some, but allow the ability to be badguys some also. I love how Hubert makes it so Scorthed Earth is on both ends. Also the Allies cannot cakewalk Minors unless the Axis decide to. That has balanced things well. Also the Diplomacy fight checks and balances if you watch it. Perhaps allowing the Axis More Plunder early would force the Allies to invest more the Military and bring about the War earlier, cutting back on the Teching. Also forcing Theatre's like North Africa to be possibly stalemated. More Axis forces from more Plunder, and not enough time to finish off a Theatre like that until the USSR decides to join or USA does... Optional, fun, just adding some ideas

any thoughts Friends

Diplomacy is already being adressed.

Turkey is also being adressed.

And other issues are being adressed.

Best thing to do is we all wait for the next patch and see what has been covered and then we can all nag Hubert on what has not being covered, lol .

Good to know Blashy, not saying it should be revamped totally we haven't explored it "deeply" yet but some alterations as we go along would be nice. I think that the game must be played more

In the end,...what really matter's is that what-ever change's are made,...should be made to enhance the reality of the true situation in WW2!.

No 'Fantasy-World' figmentation's here!...not for a true WW2 depiction!.

Other than that, yes, i would love some ' Figmented Fantasy World Idea's ' for alternate game playing!.