How to make a redneck happy in SC2.

Bahhhhh...

The Canadian Navy was larger than the Kriegsmarine

The USA produced what 8 times more Tanks, 8 times more fighters than Mighty Germany. USA only geared up for war in 1942 and 1943, Germany started in 1933...

The difference Industrially was about 4 to 1

Russia produced similar #s to that of the USA as in famous words I've recounted, and I shall paraphaze for all of you, "Germany was like a Grey Elephant and her opponent like Ants, sure she may stomp out a few Million of them, but ultimately the ants will eat her to the bone."

Had the USA had to wait without Nuclear Weapons by 1945 or 1946 for D-Day there wouldn't have been 1 million Americans in France, likely 10 Million if they wanted that # at their population level it was possible, meanwhile germany on two fronts couldn't have managed more than 1 or 2 million max. There is no chance in Hell Germany could survive Fighting two nations that outproduced her 4 to 1, 8 to 1 in certian instances AND better quality by 1944 and '45... Her only hope was a Quick Knockout Victory and every Historian will tell you so

;) That's why I enjoy player her, she's the underdog in a truly historical setup in any game