Patton Drives East Demo Released!!!

May 2nd, 2008

Patton Drives East Expansion Demo Released

Hello everyone! Today we are happy to offer up the demo for the second Strategic Command 2 expansion, Patton Drives East. This exciting new expansion explores the various what-if's of an alternate outcome to the events of World War 2 including how a war between Stalin's armies and the Allies would play out.

Strategic Command 2 Patton Drives East Expansion is currently available for Pre-Order via our online webstore with an official release date occurring in early May.

Download the Patton Drives East Demo here

Strategic Command 2 Patton Drives East Expansion Demo (v1.0)

pde_thumb.jpg

This demo includes THREE turn limited (1 game year each) playable campaigns:

* 1939 Storm of Steel turns the clock back to the very beginning of hostilities in Europe as the German army prepares to occupy the Sudetenland and Czechoslovakia.

* 1945 Patton Drives East allows you to change history in the months after the Nazi surrender as Patton is allowed to drive across the Oder River and push forward to the very gates of Moscow.

* 1948 Berlin Crisis unleashes the fury of Stalin's Armies against the Allies in a contest for the total occupation of Europe.

Multiplayer modes are disabled in the demo but the campaigns are playable against the AI as either side.

Madmatt

A welcome progress-report 'Madmatt!' ...glad to see effort's continuously pressing-on!.

Ohhh!!!...and by the way...keep in mind that the Russian's at about this time-frame were coming out with the 'Joseph-Stalin-III-Tank' , it probably would have given the German 'King-Tiger' a good-run for it's money!.

just wanted to say congratulations to all the people who where involved with the demo if the actual game is anywhere as good which I'm sure it will be better then the demo I would imagine you and battlefront with a little publicity could out do "World in flames" by matrix.

Not sure if you're aware of it but the demo is just for the Patton Drives East expansion. The base game is out for a couple of years already.

If you mean with "out do" that it will sell more then I am sure this is the case already, as there are way more than 50,000 fans who purchased a game from the series worldwide so far (and maybe more, I never made a full count), and with the new expansion that number is bound to grow a little further ;)

Since Matrix owns wargamer I am sure that they can do much more publicity for their game though.

Martin

Ok, sorry, didn't mean to imply that you're retarded. It simply was not clear to me from your post that you are aware of it. Comparing WiF to a lowly expansion pack for SC2 ;) in the way you did sounded "off" to me, so I just wanted to clarify.

Sorry if my post came off at the wrong angle.

Martin