Small Glitch I think

I am playing a guy and was using the special control move to pick the spaces I want to land on. Well what happened was i sent guy to a russian city and then to move forward more. Then it would not let me unselect my guy after i made the move, just let me undo the move. Other thing was in this game accidently had undo move on so this may have affected it. To get to another unit I had to use the next unit button to complete the move.

I have this happen a lot, I never have undo move on. I just deal with it and move on. A bigger problem is highlighting a unit to check it out, then no being able to do anything with it. The game just decides it can not be used, move, reenforced, or upgraded. That unit is done for the turn just by highlighting it. This happens about as much as not being able to deselect a unit. I have never reported or sent a turn in because by then it's over can't be dupicated.

Same for me! A land unit i sent using the CTRL button, once it has moved, sometimes remains selected, all the tiles it could be moved to remain highligted and then the only thing i found i could do to move on with my turn (i.e. selecting other units to move them as well!) is to click the "next unit" top right button as I never play with the "Undo button" on.