New iMac

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Jarmo:

I'd love to, but no new iMacs in sight. :(

Did anyone fis this problem

I'm working on a NEW iMac 800 mHz with the nvidia GeForce2 MX card right now and have the same problems

is there a solution?

I'm running 9.2.2

do I need a new nvidia driver?

any thoughts on this one?

is the issue fixed or solved?

I'm trying to get in touch with Hoopenfaust to see what mod files messed him up.

I have the same problem here. smile.gif

-tom

[ May 15, 2002, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

Tom check your in-box. I've got my problems fixed except for 5% of the text. Other than that I've got 90% of the game modded.

I've got nvidia driver 3.0 but it really makes no difference to this mod problem.

I'll be glad to help anybody with this problem as long as you complain about CMMOS, cuz we can't use such a great tool.

Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

Tom check your in-box. I've got my problems fixed except for 5% of the text. Other than that I've got 90% of the game modded.

I've got nvidia driver 3.0 but it really makes no difference to this mod problem.

I'll be glad to help anybody with this problem as long as you complain about CMMOS, cuz we can't use such a great tool.

got it thanks

the trick here is tbe be very careful transfering and copying the graphics 3 and graphics 11 files in the data folder.

I installed the game fresh and then copied in all the other graphics except graphics 3 and 11 and I'm not sure I want to mess with those files at all.

I have the game now modded 'mostly' the way I like it, but that graphics 3 file with the interface and text files is very finicky or flakey or unstable or problematic (whatever, pick one smile.gif ) anyway thanks for the response.

I hope this will help other folks with new macs smile.gif

-tom w