Originally posted by MullinsR:

Hello, I was wondering when a Demo would be released. Im finishing up High School and im gonna need someting to tide me over till college.

According to HC ( LINK ), demo will be available "before release". Release is planned for late March or Early April. That is the best info available at the moment.

BTW, I assume you mean you need the game to fill your summer and not just the demo. ;)

@MullinsR --- Welcome to the party kid. Dude, you're in high school, shouldn't you be on Spring Break, down in Ft. Lauderdale, drinking & tearing up the town? Well, it's a good thing you're not with that crowd, drinking the devil juice. Practice up on SC, and get prepared for SC-2.

Maybe he's smarter than all of you are giving him credit for and he already has half the varsity cheerleading squad agreeing to play a multi-player game of strip SC2 as soon as it comes out. OK, I'll admit it's not likely.

Beg to differ HR, they have plenty of problems reading and understanding most all types of account statements, especially the part that asks for remittance.

But you are right in implying that they are focused on the account balance. Don't ask them to arrive at a balance! But they will sure take notice how many places on the left side of the decimal that the figures occupy. 6 is good! :cool: