That doesn't seem accurate. Something is tickling my nose that says that's false. Oh yeah, maybe because we don't own the Pilippines, Puerto Rico, or most other islands. In America's early stages it was buying land from the Spanish. Land like Florida, and the Louisiana purchase. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but THE PHILLIPINES ARE WAY IN THE PACIFIC, the US's power didn't NEARLY span that far. Now I think the info you have is a distortion of the "Banana Wars". The US was aiding governments in the Carribean if I remember correctly. The reason for our aid to the governments was because of rebels trying to overthrow the governments. The farthest south America has bought land would be Florida. Now I don't know where the hell you got that info, but it seems pretty odd.

The US is not an imperialist nation. Or at least not to its citizens. I'm sure that a large chunk of the rest of the world out there loaths us Americans (what do you think the terrorists are doing?), but don't friggen call us something that we're not. We don't have colonies all over the world. And I think you'd be hard pressed to find a single "American Colony".

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Germans have a problem with controling themselves, screw their flag.

Born again Christians have a problem controling themselvs, screw the bib.....

JJR, if you find the above offensive, think a little what germans might think of your statement.

J

Actually, the US did 'take over' the Phillipines from the Spannish after the Spannish-American War, and fought a very bloody insurgency there for years in the early 20th century. Its why the US was still there at the start of WWII. In fact, IIRC, the .45 semi-automatic handgun was developed to deal with fighting fanatic tribal warriors in the southern jungles (something with more 'knockdown' power at close ranges was needed). The US did go through a brief imperialistic phase, when it wanted to play with the 'big boys', but nothing quite to the extent of the European colonizers...

Just to get our history straight ;)

Not sure what any of this has to do with the Nazi flag though...

Jev.Dk said

Born again Christians have a problem controling themselvs, screw the bib.....

JJR, if you find the above offensive, think a little what germans might think of your statement.

I could careless about the flags of Hitler, Hess, Goering, Goebbles, Himmler, & the millions of willing German people that followed them. The Germans started the wars (2 of them in the last 100 years), executed, tortured, & did sick medical experiments on women, children, whoever. The German pride flag was a symbol of hate & Satanic killing.

Actually they only started WW2. All major powers were responsible for WW1. It was a result of alliances and predeterminated war plans. Germany asked Rssia to stop mobilize but theey refused. Germany then had to declare war on the western powers to destroy them before Russia attacked or they were doomed the loose, which is what happend.

The only reason for blaming Germnay for WW1 is that they lost the war.

[ May 18, 2004, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: Carolus Rex ]

Germany did not start WW1 - this was the Austrian-Hungarian Empire because the Serbs killed their heir to the throne.

Germany "only helped" them ;)

And Rambo:

Once again I find it very stupid of you to say that millions of German willingly followed Hitler.

That is simply wrong - The choice was to follow or to get killed !

But what can I expect from you after all the nonsense you posted according this ;) .....

Once again I find it very stupid of you to say that millions of German willingly followed Hitler.

That is simply wrong - The choice was to follow or to get killed !

I don't believe that. The Germans loved Hitler, he wasn't doing it all by himself. The majority of the German people just say that as excuse because they lost the war.

What you're saying is...I kill for Hitler or I get killed by Hitler. Yes, the German people truly decide to kill for Hitler...Army, Air Force, U-boats, gestopo, SS, concentration camps, murderous pigs of the Earth.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

.... The German pride flag was a symbol of hate & Satanic killing.

Only for moronic halfwits who believe, have faith and are unable to see the world except through their distorted lens.

Any other half intelligent person realizes its only value is historical and nothing more.

Ron