CMBO scenarios show up as CMBB demo docs

Some, but not all, of the CMBO scenarios in my scenarios file are listed as CMBB demo documents. Scenarios I have created are among those that exhibit this quirk. It doesn't affect my ability to play them - they still show up in the scenario list - but someone else is having problems loading a scenario I created. He gets a message telling him he must update, although we are both using v. 1.12. Suggestions?

P.S. I am using a Mac.

Rebuild your desktop and see if that makes a difference. I have no idea what could be causing your problem, but it seems to be related to your system rather than CM itself.

Is this other person using a PC or a Mac ?

There's a possibility of a latent bug that you may have accidentally discovered. However finding and isolating what is causing the problem would probably require more effort than you may find it worth. You would have to recreate your scenario, a few pieces at a time and save different copies at each change (i.e. - create the map and then send it to your tester who is having problems, then add a few units and save that as a different file and send that to your tester, ad infinitum).

[ July 24, 2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]