Kill Rambo Volume 1 AAR

And how is this different then SC1, its one of the great features/problems with these style of games. So easy yet deep enough to take hours to play out vs experenced players, but as you said that means half a work week gone. IE I play more PBEM now, I prefer IP but dont have the time for it normally.

I always had a hard time beating you Iron Ranger in SC1, also CodeName Condor and HellRaiser. 3 of the Best aside from Rambo, DragonHeart and Terif... Plus I miss Avatar that little Quebecer

There are some guys that play on PanzerLiga, like Sombra and a few others that are real tough cookies but they are hard to get on here lately

Rambo is very good, few would've lasted this long, he got a little tired I think playing 20 hours and made a bad decision or two or tried to push his Russians before they were ready for an offensive. That is a simple error... Otherwise the Roles could've been reversed, I just had more patience than him. Plus I have used focused aggression not just Fighters and Tanks. They really didn't decide the game at all. 2/3rds of Rambo's Armies and Tanks were Knockouted by my Tanks-Experience... my Aircraft just punched holes in his lines, he covered his butt real real well.. we traded Bock for Vatutin and a lot of Units but I do not operate around so much vs Rambo so I had 6-7 Armies and Tanks pumped out for this battle.. another 6-7 now comming, he still has to replace what he lost more MPPs or not you have to have those 'forces in place'

My destruction of the USSR was delayed nearly a year now because he killed of 1 of my 3 HQs, and his distractions... but I have Naval Domination of the Shipping Lanes, he has been to busy debating Italy I think, or trying to draw my navy into an actual battle

Lacking decisiveness, Allies lose the iniative to Axis Raiders, and Naval Skirmishes around Gibraltar, Norway! Axis actually take the Might of the Oceans, except the Med! Also destroying or removing threats by poorly supplied Allied Units in the wrong places at the wrong times! Allies believe sheer Numbers win but supply at deployment wins

Something I often lack, "Fortune Favors the bold!"

italyhp1.png

Rambo for some quickaction for boredom until World At War comes out, where you don't have to pull out your Wallet

Gamespy Arcade

Searh Free Games, after you download and sign up for the client, it's a little tricky to navigate a lot of free stuff, try America's Army Special Forces, Free. BattleFront '42 Wake Island is on there for free also...

Also you can try HOI Doomsday at http://www.gamershell.com/news/29216.html

gives you 3 hours of play before it expires...

few other sites you can search on google