Rambo & Kuniworth vs Desert Dave & Yogi AAR

Boy Kuni, why do you keep bringing me into all these things? Oh well, here goes:

DD & Yogi jointly sharing Axis command and working in perfect harmony destroy Poland with a brilliant combined strategy of surprise, shock and awe & superior brainpower.

Rambo (Britain, U.S.) and Kuniworth (France, Russia) playing allies get into philosophical argument over strategy and what are sure to be political post war issues. Before DD and Yogi can redeploy for the attack in the West, Rambo beats them to the punch and invades France himself as they are a bunch of useless liberal cowards anyway and sure to form an anti truth justice and American way government after their inevitable defeat.

Kuni falters at first. Since everyone is equal and compassionate, no one knows who is in command or if it is ok to defend themselves as it could cause their attacker to really get mad. But decides he must take a stand against religious and social prejudice and the French and British fleets fight it out in the Atlantic and Mediterranean. The British land in Normandy pushing towards Paris from the rear. Russia begins an offensive through Turkey and Iran toward North Africa.

DD & Yogi take the opportunity to occupy the undefended cities of Paris, London, Moscow & Washington. Game over.

The new world order establishes truth, freedom, tolerance and prosperity across the globe.

@Kommieworth --- Son, get a job. A job isn't getting on the government bread dole. If I was unemployeed, I surely wouldn't run to the government for a job, I'd be knocking on the Capitalist Company's HR department.

Kuni, get a job, make something with your hands, don't try to steal money from the working man's pocket & call it anything else but stealing.

-Legend