Been pretty busy as of late (as you can probably imagine) but I eventually wanted to get back to some of the recent threads/posts.

I think Yogi has hit the nail on the head for some of the reasons why threads seem to quickly get out of hand and into the vicious cycle of attack/counter attack. On a more personal level, I too have often wondered would people continue the same discourse in a face to face conversation and I'd like to think they would not.

While flaming has become a bit of a sport lately I'd like to remind everyone of the forum rules and to perhaps take a step back empathize a bit before even considering personal attacks. Remember these are our SC2 forums and self moderation would be very much appreciated as we are all very busy over here and would much rather be working SC2 than constantly keeping the forums in check.

I'd also like to remind everyone that the Beta testers are volunteers and definitely should be respected as such. Remember these guys have put in countless man hours (of their free time) and have contributed innumerable suggestions that have greatly improved what will be the final game. I trust these guys and I strongly suggest you do as well.

Now all this being said, I am always open to healthy/respectful debate, as are our testers, and when threads degenerate as they did in the Why thread I really won't hesitate to lock things up.

Let's try and keep things civil and we'll all get there sooner rather than later, deal? smile.gif

Since Dave is cutting back from Hi-Coups, I'll pick up the slack & the missing void.

You have dug your own thread if you say you wanna battle,

Don't you know your hexas in trouble up the creek with out a paddle,

Cuz H.C. keep gettin betta testa is tougha then leatha,

Eddie rated numba one A.I. man and will post for eva,

It's like a ZappLeague it's irony my rhymes go down in history,

Hit my Kuni boys proven with the freshest termenology,

Know more words then a English pocked dictionary,