Is there a TCP/IP player made patch?

I got to turn 5 before the game crashed on my opponent's computer, he captured one of my crews. Does anyone know of a tcp/ip patch that is player made(i can do tcp/ip, but it crashes when you capture an enemy crew)? Would 50% fanatics make crews more willing to die or run instead of surrender? Playing over email just takes too long, it takes the fun out of it when your sitting in the same room with your enemy.

[ September 03, 2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: tacitrain ]

From the FAQ

TCP/IP and PBEM

Where's the TCP/IP patch?

"If you have the retail version of CMBO (CDV version) don't install the 1.12 patch!!!! That may be your problem. Or any patch on the BTS website, your version is 1.12 already, even though it may say 1.03 or something like that."

-Panzerman

If you have a really old copy of CM and bought it over the Internet then get the patch if the version you have at the bottom of you intro screen is less than v1.12.

Da' Latest Patch. Scroll down till you see Combat Mission in Patches.

[ September 03, 2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Wicky ]