WAW Supply and Roads

As I noticed Roads do no provide better Supply.

Roads are not in the calculation of supply only terrain

e.g. In Norway they have no effect. There is nice road to Narvik. where the supply is calculate on cots of terrain not with the road.

I feel when units can move faster the supply should be calculated the same way.

BW

I'm beating this drum loud.

Supply needs to be enhanced along those major road networks for realism purposes.

It is almost a necessity for the lower scale games especially NA. I suppose you could make each road tile clear terrain, but then there are the weather effects.

Hubert...any chance you can code this easily?

A consideration is more than adequate Hubert, thanks.

If you get to the point of coding then maybe you could anticipate a further request to represent secondary tracks/roads that would be more susceptible to weather conditions.

The main road tiles for our strategic scale SC campaigns of course represent all weather road networks, but for the smaller, operational level campaigns the secondary road networks could be very useful/realistic to modders.

Oh yeah....don't forget the rails for supply considerations.

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Humble Tumble, yes this is a feature in the Global campaign to reflect Oil transfers to Japan prior to foreign policy changes in the US. At the appropriate time in game these areas are transferred to full US control thus ending the convoys to Japan etc.

Thanks Hubert.

Cheers,

Lance