events based on minor countries %'s

I am wondering is it possible to have an event trigger based upon a minors activation percent. Lets say that I want to have an event whereby Spain has reached 75% activation towards Germany allows German units to enter the country to attack Gibraltar. Perhaps there units are limited in number (5?). Would it also be possible, using the same context, to have a minor send an expeditionary force?

I thougt Something similar:

I.E. SWEDEN ( YES Sweden, neutral ) permitted Axis forces the Transfer of about 1 Corps from Narvik to Finnland.

This also could be represented when a Minor gets over acertain activation( 50%?) , the Parent mayor can use (maybe parts ) the Territory.

I like this idea. Because right now, with the exception of the "lend lease" starting when America hits 40%, there doesn't appear to be any other significant details that happen with not-at-war countries when their %s are below 95%.

Because spending on diplomacy all the way to get someone from 0 to 100% usually takes a lot of time & money, it sometimes seems like something to consider at the very beginning of the game but by later in the game it seems less worth it, but with certain benefits for getting certain countries to 50%, I think we'd see more variety of diplomatic spending done throughout the whole game, probably increasing the overall suspense of the game.

There is scripting you can do to make things occur in a game, which compares 2 values and makes something happen. Would be very interesting if you could use a minor country entry % as a variable to make things happen. For example, Spain could send an army to germany once they hit 60%, or using the above, Sweden is 50% and Finland has joined the Axis, then a corps from Sweden appears in Finland.

You can look at the computer scripts in WaW, the Norway script for German troops, and the minor country units for Great Britain as great examples. Honch's mod makes a lot of use for scripting, and Kuniworthski has a lot of flavor text and Allied bombing in his Eastern front scenario. Gads, I need to make time again for playing around with the editor.