Woohoo, I got CMBB.... But....

I got CMBB on the west coast of Oz yesterday. It took about 12 dys to get here. Played my first scenario and got me a** whipped. I played that one when the soviets are trying to the house to get out of the cold. Damn the Germans had to many tanks. Rule 1 - Don't Assault infantary in deep snow.

Oh well. My second game I'm starting to get more of an even game going, but oooh those enemy tanks are damn accurate when it comes to shooting compared to mine.

Originally posted by Cortes:

funny coincidence, I played the same scenario first, except from the German side. The Russians had a T-34, and my armor was too weak to stand up to a quick manuevering attack.

What? When my T-34 came on i raced it up the road to flank the enemy Stugs. When i turned the corner a StuG was waiting. No more Y-34.

Errr.... SPOILERS!

Originally posted by Cortes:

[QB]funny coincidence, I played the same scenario first, except from the German side.

Me too. (Lots of fun.) Two of the first tanks that showed up were provisionally ID as T-34s. Oh no! Oh, only BTs. And then another "T-34" showed up..... "Yeah, right." ;) Oops.

History Buff - It's common to use r aspoiler alert on this forum when giving away scenario information.. Something like this-

*SPOILER ALERT*

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

*SPOILER TEXTE HERE*

It realy is a very nice little scenario though. And even when you've played it 3 - 4 times, it's still fun.