After a few years...

I still play this game. In fact, it's stayed on my hard drive the longest of any game I've owned. Never hurts to say thanks to a fine bunch of hard working people to keep this game fresh and to the designers who got it "right".

Anxiously looking forward to CM:BB and if CM:BO is any indication, plus the nice "bone" graphics, this too will stay on my hard drive for a long time!

Well said! Thanks to BTS for producing this masterpeice of a game, and to the army of devoted followers who have played a part in keeping it at the forefront of computerised WW2 wargames since. I expect (know) this will also be the case with CMBB.

Ditto to what they both said. The only time I've removed the CD since loading the game was to use TurboTax this spring. As soon as my taxes were finished, back into the drive with CM:BO. Every other game I'd played before seemed very shallow and immature compared with this one. When CM:BB comes out, this is going to pose a problem. Although it looks absolutely beautiful and I'm sure the mechanics will be much improved, I'll definitely miss playing the US, UK, Canadians, French, and Poles. Two CD's, one CD drive. :(

I don't suppose there's any chance of BTS creating an expansion disk to CM:BB adding in the Western Front Allies, is there?