Availability of CMBB Demo from other sources

It's just great to take a peek to this forum now and then and see how everything seems to get madder and madder around here as the DATE aproaches! I wonder how it's going to be when the demo is out or on 21st of september :D

BTW I'm a little concerned about this CDV thingy (as many others are too!). I sent e-mail about the pre-order option to CDV when the interview came out and still no reply (except the auto-one).It just does'nt give a good image from the company when their neglecting customers so early on... :(

Originally posted by BaD JoKe:

BTW I'm a little concerned about this CDV thingy (as many others are too!). I sent e-mail about the pre-order option to CDV when the interview came out and still no reply (except the auto-one).It just does'nt give a good image from the company when their neglecting customers so early on... :(

I have made a contact with them earlier this summer and had no problem at all. They replied me within 2 working days which I consider excellent.

Maybe re-send your e-mail?

Otherwise I'm interested to see next Monday where I should point my vicious puppy Leffe and order her: "Fetch that CMBB!" :D

/kuma