Level of Intensity ?

Whats your level of intensity? Do you play to win all the time to the point that you plan every move to perfection or do you let it ride and play for fun? I have to admit I dont always like using that much brain power. I save it for work.I love this game and think its the best wargame we've got so far but sometimes I dont mind playing senerios over and over to learn from my mistakes and having fun while doing it.

I think the most intense moments are when you spend 10 turns sneaking that Panther around the flank of an ISIII, cursing as it misses its first shot, and watching as the IS sloooowwwly turns its turret and aims...who will fire first?!?! The winner lives while the loser goes home in a box! Your entire flank is hanging on this engagement, and if you lose the previous 20 minutes will all have been fought in vain! It's the height of drama!

I think this has come up before and it is related to the topic .....

How much micromanagement do you like? and how does it work out for you? For instance, I know some have said they only maneuver and then let the AI take over sighting and shooting. Sometimes I think the AI is less smart when it runs my units than when it runs its own !

Appreciating the choices in this game..... Toad

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

I think the most intense moments are when you spend 10 turns sneaking that Panther around the flank of an ISIII, cursing as it misses its first shot, and watching as the IS sloooowwwly turns its turret and aims...who will fire first?!?! The winner lives while the loser goes home in a box! Your entire flank is hanging on this engagement, and if you lose the previous 20 minutes will all have been fought in vain! It's the height of drama!

So what happened? Who won?

:D