Calling All Scenario Designers

Don't forget that there's a terrific resource available to you in the maps section of the Combat Mission Scenario Depot. The section now has no less than 66 different maps of all shapes and sizes, and the re are more to come.

It's my intention to take a leaf from the Big Dog's book (I didn't know they could read) ;) and produce a top X of maps with over three reviews. At present, we're a little short on the reviews side. I've added a review for most of them now, and will get to them all, with the exception of my own creations.

So, if you have a spare minute, please stop by and take a look and a couple of offerings and add your tuppenceworth so that some leaders of the pack can emerge. Who knows, you might find a map for your next scenario and save yourself some work in the process.

Regards,

Paul

Combat Mission Scenario Depot

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Holdit ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SurlyBen:

Cool. Thanks for the reviews. Surlyben<hr></blockquote>

No problem - I hope you submitted a couple of reviews before you left. I'd be terribly upset if you didn't...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>They were the among the first maps I ever did, so they are a bit big, and lacking in detail.

Surlyben<hr></blockquote>

Well, I remember you saying that they were based on Panzerblitz and from what I remember of that game, the maps weren't exactly rich in detail. If you have other maps, we'd be delighted to host them for you.

Regards,

Paul

Combat Mission Scenario Depot

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Holdit ]</p>

The maps weren't based on anything in particular actually. (There had to be a river and a road and a railway that matched the campaign map on each, but other than that I had free reign...)

As for reviews, I submit them whenever I finish a scenario. I just reviewed a couple of your maps though... smile.gif

Ben

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: SurlyBen ]</p>

Paul thanks for reviewing my map

It was made for the Onion Wars battles

But when I finished it I found out someone else had to make the map for that sector

Nobody wanted to use it so I decided to send it to the map section

Nice you like the stadium smile.gif

Henk

Paul thanks for reviewing my map

It was made for the Onion Wars battles

But when I finished it I found out someone else had to make the map for that sector

Nobody wanted to use it so I decided to send it to the map section

Nice you like the stadium smile.gif

Henk

Holdit,

Thanks for reviewing my maps. Mine were the ones based off of PanzerBlitz, and yes, there were lacking in detail (I made the maps when I was more of a novice). I'll respond to your reviews there, possibly make changes, and possibly review some of your maps. Thanks again!

Regards,

Ryan

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Panther G:

Holdit,

Thanks for reviewing my maps. Mine were the ones based off of PanzerBlitz, and yes, there were lacking in detail (I made the maps when I was more of a novice). I'll respond to your reviews there, possibly make changes, and possibly review some of your maps. Thanks again!

Regards,

Ryan<hr></blockquote>

Yes, apologies to SurlyBen for the mix-up; serves me right for logging in from work...ahem.

Thanks for the input. Reviews and maps gratefully received.

Oh yes, the town with the stadium is "B2 - Town with railway station". The way Henk made the stadium shows what you can do with the editor and a little imagination.

Regards,

Paul

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Holdit ]</p>