Any KG Peiper scenarios?

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Hi folks

Are there any KG Peiper scenarios in the game? If not, has anyone made any? I think the actions of KG Peiper would be pretty cool to play in CM. It might even be suited as an operation.

I could make a battle myself, but I just dont have the time or the knowledge to make a good KG Peiper scenario now.

Have anyone else thought about this?

Best regards,

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Visit my AAR site: http://home.online.no/~andhess/cm/

[This message has been edited by Heinz 25th PzReg (edited 07-24-2000).]

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Ok, I forgot about "Night at Chenaux". Its a KG Peiper scenario, but are there any other scenarios?

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Visit my AAR site:

http://andhess.home.online.no/cm

[This message has been edited by Heinz 25th PzReg (edited 07-23-2000).]

I was going to take a stab at "Beast at Bay", but there would be no way to simulate the out of gas German tanks. Plus my system keeps locking up. Anyway, letting the German actually drive around in those 12 Panthers and 4 King Tigers would be unfair I think.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I was going to take a stab at "Beast at Bay", but there would be no way to simulate the out of gas German tanks. Plus my system keeps locking up. Anyway, letting the German actually drive around in those 12 Panthers and 4 King Tigers would be unfair I think.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just make the vehicles "dug in"..They wont be

able to move at all....harder to kill,though.

Actually, I just finished one. It took me three weeks. Its based on the battle at Stoumont, and the furious fight around St. Edouard's Sanitorium. Its BIG though, and I haven't finished the text. It was VERY thoroughly researched. You can go to www.wargamer.com and download "Parker's Crossroads", my first scenario designed for public release. I'll be happy to send anyone a "beta" version of my Stoumont scenario, if you'd like.

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Hi Franko

I would really like to try out your "Parkers crossroad" scenario, and the Stoumont scenario as well. I couldnt find the "Parkers crossrad" scenario over at the Wargamer. Do you think you can send be both scenarios, and I will beta test the Stoumont scenario for you.

My email address is in my profile.

Best regards,

Heinz

------------------

Visit my AAR site:

http://andhess.home.online.no/cm

[This message has been edited by Heinz 25th PzReg (edited 07-24-2000).]