My epic battle against Swamp...

I am the greatest player in the history of CM!

Nobody can defeat me, I personally guarantee that I can cream any opponent 100-0, or sumfink.

Woot!

PS. I saw a comic book once that had a ghost Stuart tank, were these real? My little brother says they were real. I fink these should be modelled in the game.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Luftwaffe:

Walker,

I said nothing about playing inferior people... but if you are going to play someone and you are not too sure your going to win... then don't go around yelling your going to cream them.<hr></blockquote>

LW. I misunderstood your initial (and you must admit ambiguous) statement. I agree with it as clarified above though. But I do think the merciless pouring of scorn over CG just because he likes to blow his own trumpet with such gusto should proceed in a kinder and gentler vein. His honesty and forthrightness are a breath of fresh air, and highly entertaining to boot.

Chris Walker

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cpl Carrot:

How can you tell which one's are Nazi supporters?

I'm sure there is nothing in the manual about it. I'm confused :(

Cpl Carrot<hr></blockquote>

Anyone who runs is a Nazi. Anyone who stands still, is a well disciplined Nazi...

(stolen from Full Metal jacket)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Walker:

LW. I misunderstood your initial (and you must admit ambiguous) statement. I agree with it as clarified above though. But I do think the merciless pouring of scorn over CG just because he likes to blow his own trumpet with such gusto should proceed in a kinder and gentler vein. His honesty and forthrightness are a breath of fresh air, and highly entertaining to boot.

Chris Walker<hr></blockquote>Ummm, well the "merciless pouring of scorn" isn't just due to him blowing his own horn. His "honesty and forthrighness", for example, have been called into question several times, not the least of which is his claim to have graduated from Harvard Law.

Then there were his continued boasts about how good he was and his challenges to one and all but he NEVER played anyone, despite numerous offers from many to show him the ropes. To my knowledge, Swamp is the first one he's played, if he did indeed play him. If he wants to blow his horn, fine, but he has to walk the walk too.

People blow their own horns all the time, but usually it's about CM. If he has turned the corner and is willing to be part of the community, then he's welcome aboard. If he continues to troll ... he'll likely be the recipient of more scorn.

Joe

I cant take it anymore, I have to say something.

Yes CombatGeneral, you are new to the game and you are trying to make a place for yourself. You had a rocky start with your posts, but now things are smoothing out a bit for you.

BUT, trust me, CG, you have a long way to go before you reach your 'perfect strategy' and perfect 'doctrine' of CM.

Did you ever play american football? I did, I was on the line of all places. There are two kinds of linemen in my opinion. Type 1 talks and talks trash all game long, then you find out that the trash is making up for a lack of ability. Type 2 goes in, wreaks havoc (not necesarily being the best, but throwing some people around), and doesnt say a word.

CG, its good to hear your AAR, thanks for them! But, when it comes to how good you are, and you would of beat swamp if it wasnt for one thing or another, keep those comments to yourself. Let your actions do your talking, not your boasting here on the board.

Keep playing, and youll figure out that big talk here only goes so far, and is looking down upon by most players here.

Good luck in your games though! Keep us posted, and maybe you can get swamp next time!

Chad Harrison

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by V:

Anyone who runs is a Nazi. Anyone who stands still, is a well disciplined Nazi...

(stolen from Full Metal jacket)<hr></blockquote>

Yes, good movie and also a good sound track ... I still can remember many dialogs on that one smile.gif

Also in the Westland but after that line, it sounded more or less like this:

(Reporter)- Any women and children ?

(Gunner)- Yes

(Rep.)- How can you do it ?

(Gun.)- Just don't aim it so forward ! (it, the heli-cannon)

(Rep.)- !

(Gun.)- Isn't war hell ? ahh, hahahaha

That movie is not a very “real” one, but it had a lot and I mean a lot of “good” lines…

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tanaka:

Yes, good movie and also a good sound track ... I still can remember many dialogs on that one smile.gif

Also in the Westland but after that line, it sounded more or less like this:

(Reporter)- Any women and children ?

(Gunner)- Yes

(Rep.)- How can you do it ?

(Gun.)- Just don't aim it so forward ! (it, the heli-cannon)

(Rep.)- !

(Gun.)- Isn't war hell ? ahh, hahahaha

That movie is not a very “real” one, but it had a lot and I mean a lot of “good” lines…<hr></blockquote>

here it goes:

Joker: "How can you shoot women and children"

gunner: "Easy, you just don't lead'em as much"

-V