Playing Ops out

****SPOILER*****

Ok, here is my situation:

I'm playing the Villers-Bocage Op via PBEM. It is now turn 17 of 25 and I just killed my opponents last Tiger, leaving him with only scattered infantry units. Both my opponent and I wish to proceed to game 2 rather than spend an entire week (a turn a day) resolving a game in which nothing else will happen.

Is there a way to go straight into game 2?

My understanding (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is that this is a destroy Op so terrain control is irrelevant.

If we do end up having to play game 1 out then is there a way in which we can convert from a PBEM into a hotseat, allow one player to burn thru the remaining turns in a few minutes, and then convert back to PBEM for game 2?

I know that sounded a bit off the wall but you'll never know until you ask smile.gif

Kingfish.

I'm pretty sure the cease fire only applies to the curretn battle, not the entire operation. One way to find out, just run a quick test. Start the op you are playing now and play as hot seat so you control both players. Immediately have both of them ceasefire and see what happens. Shouldn't take all of a couple of minutes to find out.

Mikester out.