T34/85 1944model,T44 plain/rusty/mud mod

Big Cheese, I have a registered winzip and XP and I never had a problem with it. My problem with Rar is that I really don't want to pay an extra $29.00 for another compression utility I know it's shareware but what happens after the 30 day trial period. The majority of people out there already have Wizip and very few have Rar, Ace, ect.

Compliment time.

I got these mods put into the game last night and I can't praise them enough. Like looking at the real thing. Every espiring Russian vehicle mod maker should give these puppies a good close look to see how it should be done. That's what I'm going to do.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Compliment time.

I got these mods put into the game last night and I can't praise them enough. Like looking at the real thing. Every espiring Russian vehicle mod maker should give these puppies a good close look to see how it should be done. That's what I'm going to do.

Thanks but its pretty easy stuff once you have photoshop 6,it does most of the hard work for you.The other modder's do excellent work let us compliment them also