Press coverage for CMBB

Back in the days of CMBO's release, there was a short period in which computer games magazines seemed unaware of CMBO. Then a few mags/sites gave it positive reviews, and suddenly lots of reviewers were jumping on the bandwagon, leading to the large collection of high-score badges that this site has somewhere.

Will the press coverage for CMBB be more orderly/organized? Will lots of reviewers receive copies to play with? I'm going to buy the game regardless of what they say, but I read the reviews anyway because sometimes they mention features or capabilities I was unaware of, or else encounter some glitch and forewarn me about it.

DjB

I'd love to see Combat Mission 2 make the cover of Computer Gaming World. smile.gif

Just seeing a wargame on the center of the cover would be a nice change of pace

(that hasn't happened in awhile, IIRC). And since CM2 is one of the very greatest

computer wargames of all times, it certainly deserves to make the cover.

It would certainly *deserve* a cover story, if the determination of worthiness for a cover is based upon the quality and detail of the game. Nothing but pure surmise on my part here, but I wouldn't be surprised if game publishers pay the mags for the cover.