Knockemalldown?

A few days ago on the Main forum, someone mentioned a new scenario being tested called "Knockemalldown". It was to be similar to the original Aachen scenario on the CD, only much larger in scope. Several playtesters gave it very high marks.

I would love a large-scale urban warfare scenario, and have been eagerly looking for this one to appear. Any ideas where it might be or when it might appear?

Chris

I was another playtester of this scenario which is extremely interesting and challenging for both sides. Agua and I both played the Allies against AI and had a few suggestions. Other playtesters were doing Axis against AI or human/human, so it should emerge from development very well tested. I'll be very curious to see how the final version turns out.

If nothing else, it's a far closer approximation to the struggle Aachen than the scenario on the CD and one of the best (and biggest) urban combat scenarios I've seen. And, if you're Allies, you'll get to actually USE some flamethrowers.

Armdchair,

Thanks for sending on that scenario. The people in this forum never cease to impress! I'm really looking forward to giving this one a workout, as urban warfare tactics are an area of particular interest (since thats likely where we'll be fighting our next war, wherever it may be).

Unfortunately, it hasn't shown up in my emailbox. Can you give it one more try to cjohnson@cybermed.ucsd.edu? Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Chris