New scenario for download

A quick update for those interested - besides adding some content to the TACTICS section, I've also uploaded a new scenario for CM: Breakfast a Buchholz Station. Loosely based on the SL scenario "Buchholz Station", but using an accurate map (created with a 1:25000 topo map of the area) and tweaked for balance and playability with CM.

If you are wondering if it's worth the download: ask Madmatt, he's loving it smile.gif

Go here: http://www.gamesofwar.de

I just wan't to say thank you Moon for a great scenario. I especially liked the opening, the way you had it set up. I played as Americans, achieving a tactical victory, but it was a nail biter all the way. Just when I thought that all was lost, the Germans stopped the attack. I can't believe the relief that I have experienced. Just like if I was there and it's only a game! I was very impressed by the AI too. Great job!

Moon is one of the best. You can count on every scenario he does to be a winner. You won't be wasting your time with any of his downloads.

I've worked with Moon for months and seen his handiwork close up. Glad to see you did another, Moon. Gotta go get it. I'm outa here...

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com