A challenge to Combat General

You come to TH talkin' a lot of smack about you being the best and wanting to play Swamp. Well, we all know Swamp will walk all over you like you weren't even on the battlefield. So I challenge you to a game. I am the #4 guy on the TH ladder so u should have no problem beating me, seeing that you are "the best". All you have to do is come to TH chat to try your luck. For some reason I doubt you have the stones. You are all talk with nothing to back it up. What ever kind o game you want.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by skelley:

You come to TH talkin' a lot of smack about you being the best and wanting to play Swamp. Well, we all know Swamp will walk all over you like you weren't even on the battlefield. So I challenge you to a game. I am the #4 guy on the TH ladder so u should have no problem beating me, seeing that you are "the best". All you have to do is come to TH chat to try your luck. For some reason I doubt you have the stones. You are all talk with nothing to back it up. What ever kind o game you want.<hr></blockquote>

Don't feed a troll, Skelley! ;)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by skelley:

You come to TH talkin' a lot of smack about you being the best and wanting to play Swamp. Well, we all know Swamp will walk all over you like you weren't even on the battlefield. So I challenge you to a game. I am the #4 guy on the TH ladder so u should have no problem beating me, seeing that you are "the best". All you have to do is come to TH chat to try your luck. For some reason I doubt you have the stones. You are all talk with nothing to back it up. What ever kind o game you want.<hr></blockquote>

We really need a name for that "other ladder" at TH to distinguish you gamey bastards from us at the CAL ladder. smile.gif Something like Gamey Bastards Ladder would suffice. All kidding aside, I've played people who are unaware that both exist or who don't understand that they must post a CAL game on the CAL page and so forth.

I'd like to see TH cleaned up a little so navigation is easier and the page is cleaner. And while we're doing that, let's make it clear that there are two ladders for TH for players to choose from to avoid further confusion.