To MrSpkr

Yes, we would be forced to do blood combat on the General Forum -- and I would smite him mightily before his people, and there would be much wailing among his women, and gnashing of teeth, and subsequent high dental bills.

We can't have that, now can we?

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Yes, we would be forced to do blood combat on the General Forum -- and I would smite him mightily before his people, and there would be much wailing among his women, and gnashing of teeth, and subsequent high dental bills.

Steve

Bah! I have dental care covered by my private medical care, the Union medical care, and the State Public Hospital. I've never paid a dental bill.

Originally posted by argie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Bah! I have dental care covered by my private medical care, the Union medical care, and the State Public Hospital. I've never paid a dental bill.</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by argie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Bah! I have dental care covered by my private medical care, the Union medical care, and the State Public Hospital. I've never paid a dental bill.</font>