Was there a combat mission before CM-BO?

I'm asking this because, after downloading the demo I want to buy the complete game.

Only there is this software distributor that say they sell Combat mission for 44 euro (but they link to battlefront as the makers. Seeing as Battlefront sells Combat mission for $ 45 (ca 51 euro) would I buy something very old or would it be a bargain?

There is only one Combat Mission. (Wow, I sound like a TV evangealist).

I think you have just found the disc version released in Europe. If so, this is identical to the version from BF direct, latest release (v1.12) etc, but with loads of goodies attached. I bought from here (off the web - the European disc was not out yet!), but if you haven't got it yet, buy the disc from the distributor, you will save a lot of downloading if you want to pretty the game up. Have a look through old posts on this forum for a fuller conversation about it if you want more.

Buy it, you wont regret it.

[edited to put my reply into English!]

[ March 26, 2002, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Sailor Malan ]

Originally posted by mikeadams:

Oh! I thought this was a Zen koan: like 'what was your face before you were born?' Maybe we can still use it that way; anyone got a good Zen answer to the question?

"Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

I ate the chicken, and then I ate its egg" (BeastieBoys)

Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

hmm heavy... wow, but after reading those Legal papers you sent. this makes more sense then those paragraph bla sub law whatever. I blew 4 out of my 6 synapses just figuring it out.

Originally posted by mensch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

hmm heavy... wow, but after reading those Legal papers you sent. this makes more sense then those paragraph bla sub law whatever. I blew 4 out of my 6 synapses just figuring it out.</font>

Hi Erwin...

you go true the game until the end of the week??

LOL smile.gif

No, what I meant is I'm going to play true CM as opposed to playing the demo.

That again shows that I have to be carefull making jokes in an other language than my own (dutch).